Sunday 19 February 2012

Daytrading Emini Futures for Daily Income

Day trading the Emini S&P Futures really is a great way to make a living! I hear and read a lot of articles, newspaper ads, and even one or two ezine's that claim day trading is a sure fire way to lose all your money. I totally disagree. On the contrary, it is an incredible way to work a few hours a day and make a very nice 6 figure income.
No doubt, a lot of new day traders find themselves in peril and ultimately lose their money day trading. This bothers me when I read about it. It gives the successful day traders, such as myself - a bad name. I know quite a few day traders who have been succeeding at this for many years. What I learned is that success leaves clues! Meaning, the successful day traders seem to all be doing the same thing while the unsuccessful day traders are also doing the same thing - which, to no surprise is opposite of what the successful traders do!
We need to look at the root of the real problem, which is: Why are most day traders losing all their money? I think thats a real simple question to answer. Usually it is a lack of discipline and a solid set of day trading rules. Sometimes it is under capitalization and fear. Fear in itself is probably the biggest of the day trader "killers".
You may purchase books, seminars, and perhaps create your own strategies to day trade. All this is great, but if you can not follow the rules to the letter - you simply will not be a successful day trader. Discipline to follow the rules is a tough thing to acquire! I admit when I first started I had a hard time because I was always changing up my rules. That cost me tens of thousands of dollars. Read more about my successes and failures:
http://www.eminitradingstrategies.com/emini-trader.html
Finally, I learned that the key to successful day trading was trading for income. I do not trade for a target price. I know how much money I need to make every day and I go out and make it, once I achieve my daily profit objective, I simply quit for the day.
My trading methods are very simple and easy to learn. They require discipline! You must under every circumstance follow the rules. My methods generate at least 1 point daily trading the S&P 500 eminis. I back that by a double money back guarantee!
I post my real trading results on my blog every day
http://www.eminitradingstrategies.com/emini-trading-blog/ I do not post "hypothetical" trades. I post real trades with real fills! Some of my trades are winners and some are losers. Either way I put them up there for the world to see. I urge you to look at them. Every now and then I take a day off, on those days I DO post hypothetical results and I make it clear I did not trade that day! However, even with my hypothetical trades, they are very realistic trades that would have been filled on limit orders!
Please when people tell you day trading doesn't work, don't believe it. You can earn a very nice living day trading. It's my opinion that the people who bad mouth it are simply the "wannabes" that didn't make it. Instead of complaining about it, find out why it did not work for you! Did you really follow every rule? Did you maintain discipline all the time? Whatever you do, please do not berate the people that really do it! And do it successfully everyday.
Just recently I've decided to teach my trading methods. Some of the reasons I am doing this is that I am tired of hearing so many negatives about my industry. I also have a strong desire to teach. I've shared my methods with a handful of people and I enjoy teaching, and love seeing the excitement and enthusiasm in them. If you have the discipline to follow a solid set of rules, you can be a very successful day trader.
Please stop by my website at http://www.eminitradingstrategies.com to learn more!
Thanks for reading my post. I can be reached at info@eminitradingstrategies.com
David Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment