Thursday 1 March 2012

My Currency Trading Lessons

I wanted to take the time to share some of my currency trading lessons that I've learned over the years of trading. Often these lessons came at a price of losing some money. Every form of temporary failure I experienced, I learned a new lesson and grew a little as a trader. Things are much more profitable now and the lessons are much further apart, so I thought I'd share a little about what I learned.
When I first started out, I was always looking for a good buy. I was checking out to see what was cheap and affordable for me. There is one distinct issue with this philosophy; the buying price doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is how much you're going to sell it for in the future. When get off the "cheap" band wagon and start looking at trades by the potential exit point, you really to notice a big difference in the money you make.
Just because something is cheap now, doesn't mean it's going to give you a return anytime soon. You have to always be focused on what is on it's way up and buy into that. Exits are all that count because you don't see a penny of profit, until they're sold.
I think having software can really help you effectively compete against firms and businesses. They all have employees watching the market all the time and you don't have that ability. What you can do is get a trading software that can buy and sell automatically based on smart analysis.
Street Smart Forex is an excellent automated software tool that does analysis with a street smart edge. This will give your competition and run for their money.
Learn more at the Street Smart Forex Review.

1 comment:

  1. I am very much pleased with this content thanks for sharing this
    blog.I appreciate your effort.. KEEP POSTING!!
    Free Forex Tips

    ReplyDelete